What is a tag manager?
- A tag manager is essentially a "container" tag that where you can place all other tags on your site
- Hence, on your website, you will only have one singular piece of code. All other code (including Google Adwords, Google Analytics and third party tags) are managed from within Google Tag Manager
- Therefore, all maintenance and management of your tags can be done independent of any IT/ development resource
Google Tag Manager
- Google Tag Manager is a free, enterprise-level tag management system that allows for hassle-free tag management
- It is considered best practice to implement Google tags such as Analytics, Adwords, Doubleclick and Firebase Analytics through Google Tag Manager
How Trackify can help...
- Implementation - full implementation instructions to your developers/IT team on how & where to implement Google Tag Manager on your site
- Configuration - customised configuration of Google Tag Manager based on your business needs & measurement requirements
- Testing - comprehensive testing on your Google Tag Manager setup to ensure data is accurately being sent & collected
- Training - in-house training of Google Tag Manager to staff members to ensure they are skilled in the tool's use and capabilities